Has anyone else...

Crimson92

Reaction score
Been just feeling really thirsty and not hungry at all? I seem to have lost all my appetite but could drink gallons even when it leaves me with killer heartburn! Anyone else? xx

I feel really thirsty all the time at the minute, but I've just been diagnosed with gestational diabetes so I thought it was linked to that. May be worth mentioning to midwife in case they think it's worth checking your sugar levels?

You know its strange the last week or so I've been feeling really thirsty. And always wanting a big drink or wanting fruit that's juicy to help the thirst. I get warm a lot so that may be why x

I am constantly thirsty even in the middle of the night i am drinking 2 or 3 glasses of water i took to taking a big bottle of cold water to bed with me so i didnt have to keep getting up. i could drink glass after glass of water during the day and my lips are constantly dry i am having to use a lip balm all the time, but as emma said i am feeling very hot at the moment so it could be due to that.

I haven't lost my appetite but I am really thirsty. I usually don't drink a lot so I'm pleased as its making sure I don't dehydrate. xx

I am but think its due to my cold tbh but am drinking so much atm x x

yes, some days i'm just thirsty (esp for milk) and other days very hungry instead!

I have been very hot and keep waking up all sweaty, just think its weird cause normally the first thing I do in the morning is get breakfast, for my whole life thats just what I have done, but now I don't want to ! xx

I barely used to drink at all before being pregnant now I can't go to bed without a bottle of water beside me incase I wake up dying for a drink! Haven't lost my appetite though, I'm eating SO much! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back