Has anyone else got...

Emma58

Reaction score
A pregnancy support pillow?

I am finding it really uncomfortable to sleep at night. My arms keep going dead because of my weight on them and I'm sure from the weight of my ever increasing boobs!
I just cannot get comfortable and I always seem to put one hand on my tummy cos I don't want to squash him/her.

Do you reckon they work or am I not pregnant enough to get the benefit from one yet?

http://www.mothercare.com/gp/product/B0 ... 1&mcb=core

hi hun

I havent got a proper pregnancy suport pillow but I do use a V pillow along with about 6 strategically placed normal pillows lol. I have always had to sleep with pillows everywhere - not sure why I supose I just like being snuggled and I cant stand the bony bits of my knees touching! Id definately get one - it cant hurt and as you get bigger you'll benefit more :D

i got one.. had it off tchibo for 11 quid inc p&p..

not sure if they have them in all the time tho..i dont sleep with mine all the time.. i find it gives me cramp in the leg thats under the pillow..

I'm going to have to get something i fed up of waking up with my arms and legs hurting.

I've got one of the huge ones like in that link, but I don't use it, a long one from Argos which I don't use either as I find it a bit itchy and then a bump wedge which I do use and love :D

I'd go for the wedge pillow. They are only around £8 so a bargain.

i have got one of the v shaped ones from mothercare, which i tried using between my knees and under my bump, and couldn't get on with it - but i am now using it as a pillow and it is fantastic i ma sleeping better than i have in years!

I have also got a wedge, which i have just starting using (although i find it a bit hard, it seems to put pressure on my bump)

I got one of those body pillows, which was comfy but I found it a pain in the @rse as you have to take it with you if you turn over. If you toss and turn 100 times a night like I do then it becomes a real effort.

I lost my temper with it eventually one night, and grabbed a normal pillow out of the spare room which does the job.

I got one and the v shape ones. Got them both from dunhelm mill online both a lot cheaper than mothercare :dance:

no :( I've just got an extra pillow, half the time I sleep over sean :lol:

i have the same one as lisa and i love it, tbh any extra pillow will do the trick

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back