Doing it on the cheap!

Ally1979

Reaction score
I just have to say how chuffed i am!
By using freecycle and also having some generous friends i have aqquired the following things for free:

20 white baby grows (friend)
10 bibs(friend)
brand new moses basket and pine stand (freecycle)
http://www.mothercare.com/gp/product/B0 ... 1&mcb=core
Brand new in the plastic wrapping car seat with base (freecycle)
Brand new changing bag (freecycle)
Pram that turns into a pushchair (freecycle)
2 all in one coats (friend)
Doppler (friend)
Feeding pillow (friend)
plus loads of other bits and bobs, cant wait for boot sale season to start!!

:shock:
Thats amazing!!!!! Well done you ! I bet you're really happy with all that.

Whats freecycle?!

We are short of cash and every penny counts.

Daffodil

Welcome! The Freecycle Network™ is made up of 4,359 groups with 5,084,000 members across the globe. It's a grassroots and entirely nonprofit movement of people who are giving (& getting) stuff for free in their own towns. It's all about reuse and keeping good stuff out of landfills. Each local group is moderated by a local volunteer (them's good people). Membership is free. To sign up, find your community by entering it into the search box above or by clicking on “Browse Groups” above the search box. Have fun!

http://www.freecycle.org/

Click on the link to find you local network/groups

That's wonderful! I just joined the Freecycle group nearest to my parents and have already seen "black bin bag full of girl's baby clothes 0-3 months" so that bodes well for when I start looking after my gender scan! :D

Thanks for the really useful tip! :clap:

AMETHYST

Wow! What an awesome concept! I just joined Freecycle here in Spain. Thanks for the idea and info!

Aw freecycle is great you find perfectly good stuff on there and all you have to pay is the drive there!!! Sound like you have some great stuff going there!

i LOVEEE freecycle, but on my local one everything goes so fast and you get people asking for the most ridiculously detailed things, like a certain car :S orrr 2 gazebos, must be white :rotfl: :wall:

I've recently joined freecycle.. its great!!

I joined freecycle, its great but you do have to keep checking it and trawling through the crap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back