has anyone been for.......

mum&2girls

Reaction score
a 3d scan as i wonderered if it was worth going for one as i cant afford a 4d scan and are the photos clear hope to hear from you allsoon rachxxxxx

what actuallt is the difference between a 4 d and a 3 d scan :think:

i dont no wat the difference between a 3d and a 4d scan i hope someone could tell us

Only thing i could find was this -

What's the difference between 3D and 4D?
Answer: 3D images are still images and 4D images are animated, (so the fourth dimension is time). Both are included in the price of the scan and are recorded on to a CD for you to take home.

I won't be having a 4D with this baby as I didn't with my first. They are alot of money! Mind you, I did have about 8 2D scans between 7 weeks pg and 31weeks pg so I saw him alot.

I don't think I will go for 3d or 4d either.

I agree with Sami here, in fairness when I had B & T, they weren't available but I want this one to be pretty much the same.

I sort of feel like I would be taking away the excitement factor of my baby if I saw too much before arrival!

Also, I would be scared of seeing the sex as I ant this to be a surprise too!

Everyone has different ideas on what they ant to do, this is just mine and good luck to you if you do take the 3d!

:D

That's cheap! When I was looking at having a 3d scan it was around £195.

Whereabouts are you having it done Rach?

£40!!! cough splutter! Its usually around 70-100 quid for a private 2d scan!

I'm going for a 4d one around 26 weeks, I'm a gadget monster and I'm fascinated with all the new fangled technology :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back