Happy world of Haribo !

Tasha20

Reaction score
:D I am certainly happy with them especialy the tropical fruti mix mmmmmmmm :cheer:

lol I have gone from loving fruit pastelles at 8 weeks to Haribo heaven from 10 to 20 weeks and I just love fizzy pop too ( diet thank god!! )
I can't get enough of this !!

Went dentist last monday and my teeth are still spanking :shock:
I told him about my Sweet tooth and he was shocked that my teeth were ok, tho he said come back in three months before baby is here as I might not be so lucky by then :roll: I brush my teeth 3 times a day and use motuh wash 3 times a day as I have heard your teeth get weaker lol I hope I wont have to have any fillings I hate them.............. Ah what the heck sweets are to good !!! :cheer:

I went through the haribo phase too :D,that then moved on to galaxy (big bars :oops:),that has stopped now but as for fizzy drink i am hooked on fat coke, but it has to be from a machine like in mcdonalds with a straw. Crazy i know :wink: xx

It is weird how you like certain things and you have to have them from a certain place or your just not happy lol I only get my haribo from the garage, I wont get them anywhere else :shakehead:

I like the galaxy one mmmmm id like to be hooked on that :D

Oh yes they are lovely on a hot day, so tasty :D

still stuck on fizzy strawberry laces and toffee pop corn **drooools**

I'm still going mad for jelly babies! yum yum

this might sound very weirsd but if i touch my nips or other half does it makes me really crave coke!!!! no lie :rotfl:

hevwithbump said:
this might sound very weirsd but if i touch my nips or other half does it makes me really crave coke!!!! no lie :rotfl:
:shock: :rotfl: xx

I live 5 minutes from the Haribo factory, it smells really nice around there :D

U ladies are craving lots of sweet things!!! Sweet cravings they say mean girls lol

I love the sour haribo, mmm cherries are the best!

JaidyBaby said:
U ladies are craving lots of sweet things!!! Sweet cravings they say mean girls lol

Best leave the room then,too much pink dust :lol: ,i like the sour haribo,does that count as a boy craving :lol: xx

I am addicted to sweet things and am having a girl my fave are sour sweets but they were before being pregnant too so you could still be having a boy :D

Tasha20 said:
:D I am certainly happy with them especialy the tropical fruti mix mmmmmmmm :cheer:

lol I have gone from loving fruit pastelles at 8 weeks to Haribo heaven from 10 to 20 weeks and I just love fizzy pop too ( diet thank god!! )
I can't get enough of this !!

Went dentist last monday and my teeth are still spanking :shock:
I told him about my Sweet tooth and he was shocked that my teeth were ok, tho he said come back in three months before baby is here as I might not be so lucky by then :roll: I brush my teeth 3 times a day and use motuh wash 3 times a day as I have heard your teeth get weaker lol I hope I wont have to have any fillings I hate them.............. Ah what the heck sweets are to good !!! :cheer:

oh ive gone right off sweet things! :( it so disappointing

My friend was addicted to Haribo too and loved fizzy pop and had a boy 3 days ago :lol: I really don't know what iom going to be having but hopefully will find out next wednesday!!!

Awww Budge thats a shame are you only on the savoury then?

Tasha20 said:
My friend was addicted to Haribo too and loved fizzy pop and had a boy 3 days ago :lol: I really don't know what iom going to be having but hopefully will find out next wednesday!!!

Awww Budge thats a shame are you only on the savoury then?

I like that story tasha :cheer: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back