Happy Mother's Day

Slinky Sarah

Reaction score
Just thought i would wish us all a happy mother's day. Our children may not be with us physically but they are watching over us.
We are still Mummies and i thought it would be nice for us to be wished well today too. I know we will all be the same today and very emotional and im sorry if i have upset anyone with this.
Have a good day ladies and remember our angel's are with us

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: xxxxx

thanks hunny

it has come across my mind today :cry:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: for you all :hug: :hug:

i can say this on here because you wont think i am crazy, but i dont think anyone else will understand

i bought myself a mothers day present for myself yesterday from my 2 baby angels.
its a silver bracelet made of intertwined hearts, i have worn it all day today DH hasnt realised i have it!
only person to notice was sil but as she is 6 months i didnt tell her the reasoning.

i am glad the day is over its been hard.

meb said:
i can say this on here because you wont think i am crazy, but i dont think anyone else will understand

i bought myself a mothers day present for myself yesterday from my 2 baby angels.
its a silver bracelet made of intertwined hearts, i have worn it all day today DH hasnt realised i have it!
only person to notice was sil but as she is 6 months i didnt tell her the reasoning.

I think that is beautiful hunny :hug: :hug:

Sending HUGE hugs to you, today must of been so very hard :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

meb said:

thats a lovely idea hun :hug:
my OH is buying me (eventually lol) a necklace that has some engraving on it just as a little reminder for me.
hope you are ok hun...dont worry about what others think....you are a mummy too

thats lovely meb, :hug: :hug:

my OH got me a necklace with pics of my little angel in it so il be carrying her and her sister and around :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back