Happy Mother's Day

evajo

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,
Just wanted to say to all you preggers ladies that this time next year you'll have your first mother's day - yeah.
Wanted to share my story and hear yours if you have a bubs - I was woken up bright and early 6am but pleaded for my daughter to go back to bed and as she hadn't woken any of the others off she went. Three very excited children woke me up at 7am with a card they each made one box of heros, two tubes of eggs and a sock picture! I was then brought cornflakes and toast, but feel asleep before i ate then so had to eat them soggy as thats what all good mothers do!!!!

Had a lovely day topped off by my OH buying me the biggest bunch of flowers ever that I managed to split into four vases so my whole house looks bright!

I love being a mum and am so excited to meet my new babe as all of you are - and mothers day means so much more once you have that bubs in your arms. Do share your stories.

Hope all you mums/mums to be had a nice day :love:

Sounds like a lovely day! :cloud9: Ours was lovely too, apart from being covered in sick by Toby because he was coughing :lol:

What on earth is a sock picture?! :lol:

Sounds like a lovely day! :cloud9: Ours was lovely too, apart from being covered in sick by Toby because he was coughing :lol:

What on earth is a sock picture?! :lol:
Oh poor you - my son was up half the night too - hence why i fell asleep! I bought my LO some new socks in very bright colours and she was so excited she made a sock picture out of them (she is very artistic) and keep it hidden under a sheet for two days until mothers day! It was a flower with pennies as decoration - bless her she is only 6 x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back