Happy Full Term

Tegala-7thMarch08

Reaction score
2 me yaaaay ive been waiting so long lool icant believe im finally 37 weeks i never thought i wud make it... and wen i started to believe im having a baby its taken forever lool i no im nto the only one who got excited at this stage hehehe :cheer: :rotfl:

rele random post but i had to shout it out as im just to excited :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Woooooooooooooo!!! :D Only 8 days till i am too! yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh

Its a good feeling to know that your LO wont be born prematurely isnt it!

Happy full term day tegala! :cheer:

hehe :lol: i was chuffed to bits when i got there too - congratulations sweetie! xx

theres a full moon next week to i myt have a curry, go for a long walk, tweak the old nips, have a hot bath, dance myself dry and then last but not least get the OH to get his butt to mine (u all no wat that intales) :wink: :wink: and if that doesnt do it i give up and Tameron will have beaten me :rotfl: :rotfl:

Happy full term Tegala.
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Hope Tameron doesnt keep you waiting for too long. :hug:

i'm gonna have a full moon party too!! i wonder how many of us can pop them out next thursday??!!! :) :)

purple13 said:
i'm gonna have a full moon party too!! i wonder how many of us can pop them out next thursday??!!! :) :)

i dont think the gravitational(sp) pull thats Apprently ment to help your waters break will help me thats why im doing everything else aswell :rotfl: :rotfl:

:dance: CONGRATS FULL TERM TEGALA FOR YESTERDAY :dance: Hopfully seeing a post soon advitasing your giving birth :)
LOL Sarah :hug: :wave:

ooooooooo you have just reminded me that im full term aswell.

problem is that i i start tweeking, i get the giggles cus i remember your post!! haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back