Happy Due Date to me!

number2

Reaction score
Well here I am on my due date, already had a million texts.
How many times can I say 'As soon as I know, I'll text you/put it on FB' :wall2:

I of course can't wait to meet our little man, am all ready with the house etc, but it is funny I'm just sat here wanting to feel pains, hoping each twinge I get will get worse, hoping I'll go to sleep in the night only to be woken up again with pains, or a wet bed! Funny stuff to look forward to!

Just gonna keep with the walking, and got my sweep on Weds. Never had one before, will I be ok to drive afterwards?

Happy due dateee!!

Yeah you'll be fine to drive after, i had two sweeps with my first, it was the second one that worked for me.
I do advise you take a pantyliner woth you, just a small thin one, cos you may have spottin and abit of clear discharge and the lube they use will seep out too, lovely haha!

Is baby engaged? xx

Thanks girls. Baby was 3/5 two weeks ago, I'm pretty sure he's fully 5/5 now as feels lower and much more like im gonna wet myself at all times!
Will take a panty liner, thanks for the advice.
If it hadn't rained none stop for the past week would have been out on that trampoline. But really don't want to end up with a broken leg as well!
OH is being funny, he doesn't really want me to go out, I think he thinks it'll all happen within minutes or something. I wanted to go out for dinner with friends tomorrow, but he won't 'just in case' so have to have them over instead.

Well they say it happens faster with your second, my friend started with contractions and suddenly thought she should push, so went to hospital straight awaynand she gave birth within an hour if being in hospital! Now thats a labour i would like! Haha.

Iv got a sweep on wednesday too, so fingers crossed it works for the both of us ! :)

How was the birth with your first?

xx

I like your friends story Beth!

First was easy, he was due on a Monday too, Sat night before pains started, hospital at 3am, was 7cms. Epidural, and then he was here at 7.30am. Home again by 4pm. Done! Only put on 2 stone, lost within a month. Easiest baby in the world. Didn't have MS, tiredness, swelling, anything.

This one is now (nearly) late. MS until 12 weeks, have put on 4 stone, feet like elephants, exhausted constantly, and I now think the P word that rhymns with files.
No doubt won't lose a pound after, I'll get PND, all my hair will fall out, baby will have severe colic and never ever sleep.
Lol! All OH's fault.

Hahahaha. My son was easy too so im gearin up for a hard one!

He was 9 days late however and was only in labour for 11 hours, stayed in hospital for 5 days though cos he was jaundiced, but he was fine. I tore though and needed stitches!! God, actually maybe it wasnt that easy haha.

As for the P word...im totally with u! They havnt popped out though (touch wood) and there not painfull ..(again touch wood) ...worried about then poppin out in labour though and havin a volcano hangin out my ass!!!

Hell

Happy due date. Didnt feel like anything when i got to my due date as i new i was gonna go over :( Hopefully baby comes soon for you :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back