• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Happy Chic

moomoo192

Reaction score
I'm going away for the weekend friday and know i'll forget if i don't do this now so...

I Just wanted to wish you all the best for your wedding on saturday. I hope you have a gr8 day and the weather is beautiful for you and your sickness holds off. All the best.

Enjoy yourself and post pics when you can

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Aww thank you very much hun, im sure Saturday will be just perfect and ill be bombarding you all with loads of pics after the big day :D

Have a great weekend! :) xxx

happy_chick said:
Aww thank you very much hun, im sure Saturday will be just perfect and ill be bombarding you all with loads of pics after the big day :D

Have a great weekend! :) xxx

WE WANT PICTURES!!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Have a great day...i got married about month and half ago...fab day...one piece of advice...detach, on the day, don't give a parp about anything...if the music doesn't play or something minor goes wrong..laugh. My bridesmaids aged 3&4 spent our romantic ceremony making the guests laugh by sweeping the aisle with their flowers and wearing their petal baskets as bonnets!!!! :wall: :rotfl:

Have a fantastic day lady. Im sure it will be amazing. Just remember to take a step back at some point and really appreciate the day and take it all in, cos judging from experience (I got wed a month ago) the day flies by - like I cant emphasise enough!!

Good luck xxxxxx

:hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back