Happy birthday Leckershells Ryan!!

fran_23

Reaction score
Happy birthday Ryan, hope you have a fab day!!
I won't be around tomorrow so i thought i'd say it now!

Have a great day and don't forget to take piccies :)
xxx

Happy birthday little man!! :cheer:

Hope he has a lovely birthday & party (whoever ends up going!)

:hug: Hope you all have a lovely day! x

Happy Birthday Ryan!!!!

:D

I shall see you very soon :D

(i wont be on any pics hehehe)

Happy Birthday little man! Will see some of you later for some playtime!! :cheer:

HappyBirthdayRyan.jpg

Hi all thanks for the birthday wishes.. we had a great day - soft play and then lunch and toys at the pub I used to work at... think it all went well, ask the girls on here that went.. lol. I was a bit of a stresshead but hopefully everyone enjoyed themselves x

I think loads of people will be posting pics soon... I didn't take any all day to busy rushing round :(

Thanks to everyone that came, a lot of you travelled quite a way and we honestly really appreciated it xx

awww happy birthday ryan! glad he had a great time :hug:

leckershell said:
Hi all thanks for the birthday wishes.. we had a great day - soft play and then lunch and toys at the pub I used to work at... think it all went well, ask the girls on here that went.. lol. I was a bit of a stresshead but hopefully everyone enjoyed themselves x

I think loads of people will be posting pics soon... I didn't take any all day to busy rushing round :(

Thanks to everyone that came, a lot of you travelled quite a way and we honestly really appreciated it xx

:dance: :dance: Happy Birthday Ryan :dance: :dance:

Thanks for the invite we all had a FANTASTIC day Brody is still running around as I write this

I am just uploading our photos now :dance: :dance:

Thanks again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back