Happy Birthday Imi!!

Anna Marie

Reaction score
Today is the day... have a fab birthday and hope that Greg arrives safely and you have a great day together! :wink: :wink:

xx

:dance: :dance: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! :dance: :dance:

I'm sure you'll have a wonderful day!! And make sure Greg spoils you rotten - you deserve it!!

S. xx

:dance: :dance: :clap: YAYYYYYYY :clap: :dance: :dance:

Thanks Girls!!! ... well sitting here .. hair done, clothes on, make up done ... and a BIG spot!!! lol Typical!! :roll:

Can't belive it's finally here ... the day i've been waiting for, for weeks!!! Bean dancing around lol must know im excited lol!! :dance:

Well 25mins and counting till i go to airport ... im nervous lol ... feel like a teenager on the first date ... :shhh:

Can't wait to see him ... having a great day already ... speak to you soon ...

Love Imi+Bean
xxx

Happy Birthday and make the most of today which i am sure you will! x

:dance: :dance: Hope you have a great day!!!! :dance: :dance:

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxx

happy birthday for yesterday, hope all went well.... I am sure you will be online soon to tell us all about it! :lol:

Keely xxxx

Happy birthday imi for yesterday.... hope you had a wonderful 21st....

Did greg look good enough to eat? hope you both had a FAB DAY...

x

hey guys ...

Just logging on to say i had a great day ... (Cried at the airport when i saw my honey bunch LOL!) ... have my birthday do tomorrow, can't wait!!

Have a fab funky hair cut and a gorgeous outfit thanks to my hubby lol, "Cuddles" are fantastic!!! :dance: :dance: lol forgotten what a labido was ... came waltzing through the door at 4pm yesterday lol!! :shhh: locking it up so it stays!!!

Greg brought his first baby item today ... and came to his first Appointment (Had the MW) and heard beans heartbeat ... you should have seen his face ... he clentched my hand and looked bewildered/amused/shocked lol!!!

Having a wonderful time .... just wish it would last forever lol!!!!

Thanks all for your messages, will update you on my party news over the weekend ... :dance: :clap: :dance:

Love Imi,Greg+Bean
xxx :D :D :D

Imi-mum-2-B!! said:
Greg brought his first baby item today ... and came to his first Appointment (Had the MW) and heard beans heartbeat ... you should have seen his face ... he clentched my hand and looked bewildered/amused/shocked lol!!!

Hiya Imi,

That's just bought a tear to my eye, men can be sweet sometimes can't they, I think they're all big softies really! :)

Glad you wrote us all an ickle message, been wondering how your day went and by the sounds of it it was fab. really happy for you hun. Hope you have a good a time over the weekend.

Looki forward to an update.

Nicki.xx :D

aaaaaah that made me well up too.. reminded me of when I first heard the heartbeat and burst into tears all over the midwife!!! OH wasn't there but he went all gooey at our first scan and hearing the heartbeat at 14 weeks on my doppler he just welled up, sighed [relief I expect!] and grinned ear to ear for the whole day!

Glad all is well and you are having a lovely time.. makes the wait worthwhile :wink:

Enjoy the party tonight and hope the in-laws behave themselves!!! :angel:

take care and have a fab weekend... x

So chuffed you are having a great time Imi. What great timing as well for Greg to hear the heartbeat. Can't wait to listen to mine!!!

Hope the birthday bash is great, and the trip to Scotland is also fantastic hun. You deserve a bit of happiness. xxx

ooohhh imi - i'm sitting here blubbering away with my cuppa soup! soo happy for you both....

x

Bloody hell girl!! I'm at it to :cry: :cry: :cry:
What have you done to us all!
Glad you're having a great time!!
Hope your do goes well!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads