Hands up who wants there baby out now! :o)

lmarszall

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just thought i'd see who else would be quite happy to go into labour right now :eek:

DP, I mean DF (yay!) just took me out for dinner and i had a mixed grill! Big mistake! Feel like i am going to explode! My belly is so big and hard and tight its quite uncomfortable!

Two days left at work, yay!

And i am wondering how long i will be able to drive for as it is getting very awkward. So i would be quite happy if i went into labour now, lol!

Scan tomorrow. I don't think they will do as many measurements as last time though. I think they are just looking at blood flow into the liver. But i wonder if he is still 3 weeks bigger than he should be. In theory that would make me 39 weeks tomorrow, eeek!

How is everyone feeling?

Lau
xxxxxxx

me me me. if only i was abit closer to my due date.

im achey, bad heartburn and so tired. im more than ready for the baby to come lol

Me! I would like mine to come now so i can stop all this worrying for the next lot to start. lol That and i really want to meet him.

Feel like I need a day off from being pregnant today. Been really achey all day and I have a horrible cold just starting to get the better of me. A day or maybe two off so I can dose up on lemsips and have a really good sleep would be great... not ready for my baby yet though! :shock:

Me me me.... my hands are well n truly up!!

Due date 2moro wooohoooooo!! :cheer:

Kazz
Due 16th May 2007!

I'm REALLY ready. I want to sleep (on my back), have a bath (hot) and be able to shave my legs and paint my toe nails.

I have loved being pregnant and am truly grateful that it has been a good one but I want my baby NOW!!!

Sorry for the outburst :hug: :hug:

Hi

I do if i was closer to my due date lol but then again i will miss the good parts of being pregnant (kicks ect)
Good luck with your scan tom
Katrina

no i thought i was last night and i was SO frightened! dont think i'm ready lol!

:wave: Me, I'd like my LO to come soon please. :)

I sympathise with the feeling of being overstuffed. I had that last time I had a steak. Not nice. :|

I hope your scan goes well. It's always great to see the baby.

Enjoy your last couple of days at work! :D

I would love to have my baby now. But he hasa few more weeks to develop yet. Im sick of being pregnant, ive had a rough ride and last week it really got on top of me . Ive started to nest now, so I guess it wont be long. Ive just to ride it out for another 6 weeks.

I know it's FAR too early for Pudding to arrive but YES YES YES I do want him here now already...I'll be desperate by the time I get to your stage!! :hug:

I feel OK at the moment, in fact I even feel a little better than the last few weeks (I think she has dropped a little so my rib pain is somewhat better).

I certainly wouldn't object to starting labour right now though! :lol:

Totally fed up - knackered and in pain. The opposite of how I felt last time.

BRING IT ON NOW PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE

LBxx

oh god no I'm not ready at all....I've got so much to do around my house before this little man makes an appearance. If he came now I would freak lol.

Id happily go into labour now, i feel like a whale, spend half my day on the toilet, and cant get comfy. She can come whenever she likes the sooner the better. Please!!

And me, i need sleep more than anything, really had enough now, this is me today :- :twisted:

Well i'm glad it's not just me!

And i have no idea why i put scan tomorrow as it is in fact on thursday!!

Stupid pregnancy brain! I am at work today, scan thursday at 12 and last day of work and midwife friday, phew!

Lau
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back