hands up who loves...

trixipaws

Reaction score
portishead

iv been listening to the album that song is off lately- we had it on cd years ago but it got so scratched it was unplayable- i hadnt heard it for ages and my boyf's just got it again- i'd forgotten how amazing it is!

this song reminds me of when i was young and beautiful with those young sparkely eyes with sort of plump eyelids (dunno how else 2 describe lol) that only under-20's have! and everything was so new and exciting! reminds me of parties at 5am when everyone ran out of energy and it all went chilled and dreamy and sexy!

just thought, hasnt this been in an ad too recently? :think: or did i make that up in my head lol

love portishead, her voiceis amazing. reminds me of when me and OH first got together.

no way, xena u went to cockworld too?! LOL i used to LOVE cockworld (sorry i cant help it iv always called it that, idk why even when i went i called it that!) when did u go i was there EVERY friday in 1998 i was the girl with the plaits in my hair lol

lol in 1998 I was 14 :oops:

I went from 2001 to 2004 - used to go to the Friday night all-nighters at least once a month - DH and I would get the coach from Leeds and go to Jillys and stay there all night till 7am and then get the 8am coach back to Leeds....and then sleep all day haha.

Some bloke punched me in the face in there though once and knocked one of my front teeth out - bloody t**t! :evil:

DH proposed to me in Jillys lol - we were both drunk and he slurred it at me haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back