Hand knitted Cardigans

Jo

Reaction score
i have about 6 hand knitted cardigans which have never been worn 2 are more suitable for boys and the remaing i would say are for girls,. i would think they are newbaby size looking at them.
If any one fancies them let me know and i'll take a pic as well 4 you as well if you want

I AM NOT SELLING THESE I AM GIVING THEM :D

no thanks hun

Jases nan knits for england and she makes me so many blankets and cardies, problem is, i hate stuff like that lol
i have to smile and say, "more? wow thanks!" then i give them to charlie for all her dolls lol

xxx

Hee hee, i must admit i am not over keen myself especially for boys, i was given these by his great grandma!

I do like the really chunky knit ones for a frosty bonfire night or summat

Thought someone might get use out of them or know of somewhere i could donate them

doesnt your daughter have any dolls she can use them on?

xx

she has loads already, and doesnt play with them that much, she thinks she is too old for all that now :shock:

do you know what she was doing earlier???

Rapping to me like some sort of Gangsta!!!

lol, they grow up quick dont they!

my daughter is 8 and she came down the oher day with a skirt on that was way to short for her, a vest top, jewelry on and a face full of make up lol

sent her right back up the stairs again.... :rotfl:

xxx

:rotfl: Em is getting her ears pierced for her BD in Oct, and said would take her shopping as well

I was still playing with barbies and wearing vests and knee socks :rotfl:

Harley has 3 blue thick knitted cardys :cry:

i love them :oops:

feel silly now am i making him look a puff????

lol he had one on today and a 90yr old woman was saying how nice it was lol ok i suppose thats saying sumut :oops:

I like the chunky thick knitted ones, Jack has a couple they look so cute and snug in them.
I think girls look nice in crdis with dresses, its just i think normal knit cardis lose something on boys as they get out of the tiny baby stage

Don't feel silly Dionne you are NOT making him look like a puff, now if you had him in leather trousers........... :rotfl:

Hi

Lol i got tons from Bernies great aunt, i like the thicker ones as well but have only used them like twice
Katrina

a women i know has gone knitting mad since she found out im preg! but i dont know how to say STOP without sounding nasty. she must of spent £100 on expensive wools etc :shock:

i knit chunky ones for mine. havent done any for liam yet.

jo if they are small then take them to your local hospital. they always need things for babies in special care hun.

my nan made B loads wen i was PG she started the min we found out i was PG and stopped wen i had him
he hasnt worn one hehe

I love chunky knitted ones - got a great one from Next in the half price sale :) I had some knitted ones made for Jacob too but they were a bit too girly he hasn't worn them and they are now boxed away in the loft - my excuse is he has grown out of them!!!

Xxx

I LOVE knitted cardigans :D In fact Im trying to her her some for the winter because I loved the ones people knitted for her when she was newborn, all too small now.

Is there anyone on here who can knit who is willing to knit me a white cardigan??? Name your price and Im willing to pay it becuase I just love them!

aww i am sorry that none i have will fit her

what sort of pattern do you want. i have quite a bit of double knit, but it depends on the pattern you want. if you get a pattern and send it to me i will knit you a jumper.

yay :D do you know of any websites that have knitting patterns? and roughly how much do you think ti would be for a cardi?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back