Hand and Foot Prints?

AngelCookie23

Reaction score
Where can I buy some safe paint to do Andrews hands and foot prints? Want to do quite a few so the wipes I've seen will be too expensive!

He's almost 9 weeks old xx

Last edited:
Sorry totally missed this thread. I just got some non toxic paint. You can get it in most cheap shops I think, or anywhere that sells artist paint! dont get acrylic though as it's harder to wash off.

When you do the prints put a bit of paint on the brush then paint on a piece of paper so theres only a tiny bit of paint left on the brush and then put it on his hand, otherwise you end up with splodgy prints. If you use minimal paintthen you can get pretty detailed prints :) Good luck with them!

Not sure if you'd want to spend this much money but John Lewis do a clay hand and foot thing. We got it as a gift card when our daughter was born, it was £60 you pick the colour of the clay and the glass frame, it looks excellent, really well done, I can take a photo of it if you want!

Never heard of anyone doing it with paints, so not sure which to advise!

:)

I got some paint from early learning! It's so easy to wash off after aswell, just did it before Matthews bath!
Just dabbed it on with kitchen roll as too much paint doesn't go very well!
XxX

A little advice, doing the hand is really, really hard! I tried to do a bowl with handprints on for Fathers Day, but Sophia kept just grabbing it as soon as it came near. After a long time, I gave up and just stuck her foot in it, lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back