Halfway there

weenik

Reaction score
I can't believe I've made the halfway mark - that's made me so happy that I'm going to go and buy Bambi something today! Only thing is it feels like I've been pregnant for ages and I've still got the same amount of time to go :roll:

Congratulations - is a great mile stone isn't it!

Congrats Nik, i'm not far behind you although technically i'm past half way due to the planned section at 37 weeks :cheer:

Congrats hun :cheer: I hit that mark tomorrow and can't believe it's halfway already but like you seems 20 weeks is ages away to wait but im sure it will soon fly, just keep busy, me and hubby have 10 weeks to redecorate the house, lounge, hall, stairs and our bedroom before our new carpet and sofa are delivered so that will keep me busy!! :shock:

Congratulations, Weenik! I will be there just in a few days :cheer:
The first half was relatively eazy for me (no morning sickness and similar problems) - let's hope that the second half will be the same :wink:

Paula you certainly have got a lot to keep you busy. My first half was mostly ok, had bleeding around 10 wks then had the high risk for DS and went for amnio but apart from that it's been good. Here's hoping an easy 2nd half for us all x

congrats it will go fast now :)

Oh it's great to get to 20 weeks.
I'm now desperate to get to 99 days to go.
Then I'll be desperate to get into T3.
Then I guess it will be 30 and 35 weeks type thing.
I always wanna get to the next stage...bottom line I'm DESPERATE for Pudding to arrive and make me the happiest mummy ever :cheer: :cheer:

Nicola said:
I always wanna get to the next stage...bottom line I'm DESPERATE for Pudding to arrive and make me the happiest mummy ever :cheer: :cheer:

oh bless you :hug:

Congrats!! i am also at that stage and its great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back