• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

half term

budge

Reaction score
has anyone got anything nice planned for the half term holidays?

im not going away but i have my eldest and baby budges birthdays next friday.

this weekend we are all going to matlock to see the illuminations. Ive never been to see them before - hope the weather stays good.

Every Half Term Brooke's School Send Home An Activity Sheet With Activities Talikg Place During The half Term.

Monday Is Daddy's Day Off So We Will Be Going Out Somewhere, Not Sure Where Yet!

On Thursday There Is A Coach Trip To This Country Park (Cant Remember The Name) Near Lincoln There Are Small Animals There So We Are Going To That!

Me and my mum are going for a makeover and a photo shoot! we have been on weight watchers my mum has reached her goal and i have nearly reached my goal so it is a treat for us both! xx

Up here, our schools go back on Tuesday, and I am sorry to say thank heaven.

I have 1 set of neighbours from hell and everytime I leave the house, their 10 year old boy play football in my driveway. When I get back the stone chips are everywhere, I have brocken slats on my fence, juice and sweet wrappers everywhere and dirty ball marks on my windows and doors.

I've complained to the council who put up no ball games signs and I have spoken to his parents but the reply I get is always "It's not my son".

I'ts good to hear that people have made plans to spend time with their families and not just kick the kids out the front door to play and annoy others. Anyway I hope you all have a great time and that the weather is good for a change. xxx

my parents and sister are coming to stay with us (my parents work in a school, so both get 1/2 term off!!) and my mum is convinced that she'll get me into labour if LO hasn't made an appearance...

it'll be nice tho, we're going to see Jimmy Carr on Tuesday night, so thats something to look forward to...

my cookery lesson is cancelled due to half term :( and the monday after that is "teacher training day" :wall:

so I'm cooking dinner on both those mondays, to make up for it.. LOL

Oct hols for my LEA was last week and I spent all of it in bed ill :(

It was back to school on monday! Such a shock to the system after being off for a week :lol:

I would normally REALLY REALLY look forward to half term if I was working but this half term is the start of my maternity leave!!!! This year will be one long half term (yeah right Kylie, wait till baby arrives and you'll wish you were back at school! haha)

Kelly G said:
Every Half Term Brooke's School Send Home An Activity Sheet With Activities Talikg Place During The half Term.

Monday Is Daddy's Day Off So We Will Be Going Out Somewhere, Not Sure Where Yet!

On Thursday There Is A Coach Trip To This Country Park (Cant Remember The Name) Near Lincoln There Are Small Animals There So We Are Going To That!

I live there :cheer: (Lincoln not the country park lol)
Is it Whisby nature centre, rand farm park, hartsholme park.. can't think of any others :think:

Mason was off today so me and minxy took the boys to Hatton Children's Farm.

next week I haver to go again cos it's pumpkin week and you ride the tractor out to the field to collect a free pumpkin :D

HappyAlice said:
Kelly G said:

Is it Whisby nature centre, rand farm park, hartsholme park.. can't think of any others :think:

I've just looked Its Rushmoors Country Park, It's Louth Not Lincoln :oops: :rotfl:

We HYave Been To Rand Farm Tho lol

At least one trip to the cinema and then the deep, but not sure which day yet as I am working too

Nothing exciting for me. We are getting the living room re skimmed, new flooring in hallway and kitchen and a new carpet fitted in living room.
I'll probably spend most of my week off cleaning and catching up on boring jobs i can't get done at the weekend.

charlottes off today and back in untill friday then off for a week..(atleast i think i havent had a letter home anyways lol)

she has loads planned :roll: lots of cooking and baking challenges ahead...gonna try and take her swimming as soon as im over this cold..and alex's little sister will be off the same time so perhaps me and his mum can take them to a farm or park or something..

erm :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

I forgot it was even half term until DS reminded me tonight

Ooh almost forgot! On Friday I have a 36 week midwife appointment - it's a double appointment because it's the pre birth one! Getting close...

HappyAlice said:
Kelly G said:

I live about a mile from Rand farm, going to take the kids there on wensday.

i did not even know it was half term!! I'll be doing the same as usual though think we are off out for dinner tomo and then seeing family on sunday

hope weathewr stays fine for all you going out and about. its forecast nice for the week so looking good.

:dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back