Half term

Layla

Reaction score
whats everyone doing for half term?

going anywhere nice??

we are taking the kids to bristol zoo and he sea life center in brum.

not sure how im going to do the bottle and food thing with Coby just yet, im sure i will figure it out tho!

xx

Sea Life centre is great, but it will be PACKED!!!

Hope everything is out for you. Last time I went the otters were sleeping, they looked so cute!!

Have fun :D

we're getting the buckets and spades out and going to the beach. The kids have made me buy my own - they're sick of me 'just borrowing' theirs :oops: If it's rainy we're stopping in

i took the kids down to the airshow yesterday www.southendairshow.com was going to take them down there today but we are still all exhausted from yesterday :lol: had a friend and her 2 girls come down yesterday too the kids played bowling for free for near on 5 hours :lol: dont know what else we are gonna do for the rest of the week suppose il see when the day gets here :lol: not going to be easy to do much tho have hospital appointments all week :(

well we were meant o be camping but due to the recent weather we banged it on the head.
Hoping to get to the coasr for a couple of days though in my mums caravan.
This weekend was spent unpacking from the house move in march! Stll got tons to unpack. :shock:

Ive phoned in sick to work and am going to spend the day curled up on the couch. Jessica is with her granny and will get lots of one to one attention and dh is away to work for a wee while. I am sick by the way, im not at it.

Hope you all have a nice time today, the weather looks pretty good.

Layla you're coming to Brum? What day?!?! I should come and stalk you (although you won' catch me in the sea life centra it'll be manic)
by the way if you need vouchers for it you can buy them on ebay to get money off entry.

I'm going to Hatton couuntry world (It s ahuge kids farm with bouncy castles and merry-go-rounds and stuff) I have an annual pass so go all the time 8)

Hopefully we're also going to Alton Towers the week after (I'm taking Mason out of school for one day to cut the queues :oops: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back