• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Half term ideas!

charliebear

Reaction score
Well its half term and the kiddies are off school.

This means most of our toddler groups are too, so I thought we could do a list for Little ones and Bigger ones to keep them entertained. :)

Make playdough and play :) (Dont forget to hide your best cutters :lol:)

Go for a walk and discover nature (walk at your toddlers pace. They like to stop and explore everything form sticks and stones to flowers and trees)

Picnic at the park (Could be snack at the park and wrap up warm)

Swimming

Bike ride

Arts and crafts (Make pictures, cards, wrapping paper Dont forget Easter is coming, you can pick up bits at the £ shop!)

Children's cinema showings (Costs little. Our local is £1 each :dance:)

Museum (They often have a children's area and have activities on too)

Seaside (Better weather is good!)

Hope this helps and keep adding :D

We've just been to soft play and we're going to the park tomorrow to play football

It's so hard to keep them entertained!

Bakinga nd decorating cakes YUM

The local park even just to burn off some steam LOADS of

Bus ride to town and a toy shop with some pennies as a treat

Family games in the evening

Feeding the ducks and an ice cream

:D

Same as the others really - walks in the park, Easter card making, cake making. I love taking Oliver to the garden center - it's free, you can stay as long as you like and has a coffee shop for a little treat at the end :)

Ooo I'm glad I saw this Cos I forgot our group wasn't on on weds!

Pets at home is always a good one, K loves the fish! I tend to hide over 1/2 term cos everywheres so busy!

See we'll have loads of ideas by the time summer rolls around.
There will never be a dull day in a PF Mummy's house :D

i've put us on house arrest this week til we get the potty training done! i'm pretty sure tho that as soon as she gets over the whole not wanting to wee on the potty thing then we'll be done, cos my god she can hold it for ages!!

Its amazing how long they can hold it! Hope its going well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back