Hairloss and..

mummysarah+co

Reaction score
i have always had psoriosis and i use oilatum shampoo to combat the dry scalp, once the scalp is a bit healthier the itching stops so its a bargain for 5 quid a bottle as it is complete relief once its cleared up, u r only supposed 2 wash ur hair twice a week n only using this shampoo but u may need 2 carry on using it.
u can get it from chemists, superdrug n boots n u may b able 2 find it in your local supermarket.
hope this helps hun. :hug: :rotfl:

u use conditioner? put a pile on and leave it there for a bit.. if ur planning on staying in for a fair bit u can try some olive oil on there to..my skins and lips r dery.. so im upping my fluid...u still taking vits lis?

hi hun, my scalp was like this before i had LO but has got soo much worse, i used head n shoulders before so if its just mild that might do it, at moment i use that t-gel which is great. you can also get this prescribed of doctor. i use it every other wash and use a timotei for the in between washes, i also found that i need a ani- dandruff conditioner if you use it because whenever i used a non anti-dandruff one it prevented the shampoo from having an effect. my hairloss is slowing down now hun and LO is 7 months old.

xxxxx

btw i didnt mean 2 put that laughing face on my post!!!! internet is playin up at the mo, my last reply on one of these threads posted twice.....crazy laptop with a mind of its own

lisa&alex said:
if ur planning on staying in for a fair bit u can try some olive oil on there to.

just what i was going to suggest. i've got permanent dandruff at the mo cos my skin and scalp are so dry.. olive oil helps, and i've got a good burts bees oil too...

:hug:

im having this same problem! im like a balding man!! right at the front of my hair line is really really thin! im desperate to dye it but i cant. i changed my shampoo and conditioner to coconut flavoured (!!!) and its a lil better but not much. i also have some vitamins from tesco whic i havent taken cos they r the size of suppositories!!!! (sorry for crap spelling!!!) lol

polytar shampoo - doc might give you it, but pretty sure it can be bought from the chemist.

I didn't loose any of my hair but I got terrible itchy scalp for about 4 months it was embarassing cause I was either itching my head loads or shaking it to try and make it go away lol which made me look like a bit of a prat :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back