Hair loss

Hunnie

Reaction score
Anyone else's hair still falling out in huge amounts? It's 17 weeks now since I gave birth and the hair loss I'm still having is ridiculous!!

Mine is horrendous - my pillow is covered in hair. Heard it can take up to a year to be back to normal again! :-(

Mine didn't start to fall out till E was about 4 months old. My shower keeps getting clogged and it looks like a wig on the floor every time I brush.

Ladies can I suggest a hair loss remedy? Redken and Nioxin both do packs that guarantee a healthy scalp so new hair will grow. They both offer a money back guarantee if it doesn't work xx

Mine hasn't started just little bits but i have been taking the post pregnancy vitamins the are meant to help hair n skin so think they helping as my hair looks quite good at the mo

I'm not too bothered about it coming out as it was so so thick but I'm ending up having a bath in my own hair. It's so disgusting :( sophie grabs my hair and comes off with a huge clump full of those really annoying fine hairs that are hard to pick up

I look like I have a receding hair line. Every time. Wash my hair, massive clumps come out. :-( been happening for a good few weeks now.

Mine did I've lost two large amounts on either side of the front of my head!! :( they have now grown to about 4 inches but it's do annoying :(

Mum of Owen. Born 11/7/11 @ 19.17pm weighing 7lb 12 oz :)

Mine did as well, Doctor actually suggested I had a blood test for thyroid, as it is quite common to have an underactive thyroid after pregnancy and if you are breast feeding

Yes it's falling out loads and was really itchy too! Hope it stops soon my fringe looks half as thick now.

i always shed like a dog anyway so i havent noticed if its worse lol

same here bev....lol

sam always comments on the 'small hamster' living on my hairbrush :) x

lol i used to warn ppl if i stayed at their house they would find my hair in places i hadnt even been. a friend of mine found one in his bed! i hadnt been near his room but you cant mistake my hair cos of the colour lol

Mine is still falling out and Stanley is 6 months :( x

My hair used to always fall out but doesn't anymore. I guess it will start falling out again soon but I never realised how bad it could happen to people :eek: !

lol...love the banner now appearing at the top of page about hair loss results!!! ha ha

this t'internet is too clever for its own good at times...

lol...love the banner now appearing at the top of page about hair loss results!!! ha ha

this t'internet is too clever for its own good at times...

That's cool! :)

Mine and Kynons is falling out, Kynon seems to be losing it quicker than me though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back