Hair falling out :(

prettypenguin

Reaction score
Hi there,

I know that because of the hormone changes during pregnancy hair can fall out, but im wondering if anybody knows how to prevent it or at least lessen the amount of hair that falls out? My hair is naturally thin anyway so for more of it to fall out is driving me mad, ill be bald by the time the baby comes at this rate :( xxxx

Unfortunately the only things that i've heard of are diet based, making sure you're getting all the relevant nutrients, which I'm sure you're doing because of bump anyway.

Don't think anything can prevent it. My hair was awful, looked thin and constantly greasy up until about 20 weeks, then it went thick and really lovely and shone so much. Just think, it's hormones and when they settle down so will your hair!

Kelp is meant to be very good for the hair but don't take any supplements without asking your midwife or gp hun xxxxxxxx

My hair went really thick by 18-19 weeks. How far along are you?xx

36 weeks, it did seem to stop falling out for a few weeks but i havent changed my diet apart from ive stopped drinking loads of milk everyday. i do still drink it just not pints xxx

Mine seems to be coming out a little as well more like im noticing strands on my work t shirt like everyday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back