hair dye help! pics *update

Kimbo

Reaction score
right ive bit the bullet and im gonna change hair colour.

i want to go dark brown but i want to do it gradually, and go darker slowly so i get used to it.

this is my hair colour now...

brown.gif

this is the hairdye that i have bought today

darkbrown.gif

and eventually i want to go like this

darkkbrown.gif

i have bought the hairdye today and will be doing it tomorrow (2nd pic) but if it looks ok, and i decide to go straight to the darker shade, can i do it straight away?
or do you have to wait so many days/weeks before you can colour your hair again?????

wish me luck i start tomorrow!! lol!!

You can do it straight away but obviously it would be better for your hair to wait a few weeks or until it starts growing out before doing it again.

Where's ggg when we need her, she's done a spot of hairdressing :wink:

Maybe give her a PM :D

i didnt think u needed to do it gradually if ur going darker? sorry i cant help tho post piccies when ur done :)

trixipaws said:
i didnt think u needed to do it gradually if ur going darker? sorry i cant help tho post piccies when ur done :)

i dont think you do... its just so i can get used to the change myself without it being too dramatic!!

hiah chick, i see your doing it gradually (not like me........ blonde to dark brown overnight!) eck!

Id say you can do it strait away, but its gunna be viabrant to start with, and if you dye on top then its may look darker!
Mmmm did you get that, coz i get it in my head, but cant explain it! lol

why dont you go hairdressers instead.....
why not, go for a free consulation, and then when youve found out what to do, say, youll book in when youve got money, then go do it yourself!! Hee hee!

let me know how you get on!!!!!!

It will look lovely kim when its done and whn its coloured it will give it a lot of shine.

Id suggest looking on the box as sometimes they say you need to wait a few weeks if you have recently coloured your hair, something like "not suitable for recently coloured hair" etc. Other times you can do it straight away but it depends on the product and whether it contains peroxide etc.

You could always try the colour you want, the darker brown, in a semi-permanant dye and if you like it, go permanant!

update

omg im sat here with the dye applied to my hair.. gotta rinse it off in 20mins.
the bathroom looks like a bloodbath at a murder scene :lol:

too late if i dont like it..... :shock: :shock:

well i did it!
it dont look too much darker... deffinately notice the difference though and now i have dark brown hair! lmao
good job i like it or it would have been tough!

ohhh bet you feel miles better with a new colour on!
i always feel better when ive had mine done, goes all shiny!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back