Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahaha Hahahhahahahaha

Ally1979

Reaction score
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
i opened the cupboarddoor to get the spuds out for tea and knocked a bottle of red food colouring over me. Without thinking i went into the lounge to ask Mr A where the kitchen towel was so i could clean it off the floor and "thud" hes gone!!!
He has finally come round and it not very impressed at all, dont think it helped that i was laughing my head off while he was coming round, bless him
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl:

Thats class you just can't teach that.

I'm now laughing and cringing cos my twinges and squeezes are stinging more too!!!

:rotfl: Orrrrrrr bless him!!!

bet you're still laughing about it now aren't you!

Me laughing??? Noooooo *covers mouth so no one can see*

after a bad day, that has just made me finally crack and laugh myself silly. thanks! a perfect classic! :lol: :lol: :lol: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :lol: :lol: :lol:

oh poor bloke but you can tell he he has cheered me up no end :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

This is hurting my section stitches...and had to try stop laughing out loud cos baby's sleeping in the living room

but :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: HE ACTUALLY FAINTED?!?!?! Awww poor bugger! Still thanks for the laugh! Hahaha! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Aww hahahaha :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Sorry to gatecrash but that is too funny not to comment on!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Think you also might want to think about getting someone else to come hold your hand during labour.. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Squiglet said:
Think you also might want to think about getting someone else to come hold your hand during labour.. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

LOL, ditto! :lol:

Lol that was my worry last time but he was fine as long as he was away from the business end :rotfl:

**waves to Ally**

A highly amusing story - hurts my sore ribs to laugh but I can't help it!!

Stormie x.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back