had scan

rachie29

Reaction score
today.. was amazing, bubba was very active and took the sonographer ages to freeze it for the pic cos it kept moving around.... i measured exactly 12 wks and 3 days.. my GP was right about the due date too...

:cheer:

Aww im so happy for you, Scans are great as they make it more real for you dont they. I bet you cant wait for your 20 week one now lol

Do they give you a 20 week scan date the same day you have the 12 week scan?? I know i have 2 kids already but i seem to of forgotten it all :oops:

they did me.... i dont know whether its standard procedure or not... they also booked me in for my 16 wk bloods for downs screening

congrats hun, glad all went well for you hun :hug: :hug:

Congratulations! Glad to hear it went so well. I'm presuming that you have a 28 day cycle, then, if your GP got it spot on?

we're 1 day apart... i got my next scan sept 3rd also.. got it after my scan yesterday :) Hope u have a healthy pregnancy!

god im so jealous ive got another 13 days to wait for mine! and everyone seems to be having a scan this week im think im gona pray to kae the time go faster i just wana see my bubs, to prove to myself he/she is there! : :pray:

Im jealous 2!! Its great to hear of the scans that have gone so well but i really want mine now!!

Ive got to wait til the 27th!!! Im beginning to go mad with the worry!!! :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back