had my scan!! Updated with pic post 14!

masonowen

Reaction score
All is well :) my bladder wasn't, full enough at first so had to wait another half hour, which isn't fun with two little horrors lol. When I went back in I almost burst when she started, I couldn't fit any more water in if I wanted too!!. Been moved forward 1 day so I,m 12 weeks 2moz!!. Can,t upload a pic coz I,m on my phone, but if anyone could do it for me that'd be great.

Last edited by a moderator:
:dance: glad ur scan went well, even with having to wait another half an hour!! :) xx

Congrats hun. Glad your scan went well, look fwd to seeing pix xxx

Awww that's fab news! I'm dreading filling my bladder for my scan on Tuesday. It really hurts xx

Awww that's fab news! I'm dreading filling my bladder for my scan on Tuesday. It really hurts xx

Oh it really does. I couldn't stand upright when I went in the room, and it took some pelvic muscles not to pee right on the bed lol. I couldn't get off it either afterwards, my oh had to lift me up. My poor bladder was aching all nite. :) it was worth it though to see a very wriggly babba.

Last edited:
is it really that bad, dont take much to make my bladder feel full at the moment as it is at the moment.... must say im not looking forward to my scan next week but know itll be worth it when bambino is on the screen x

Glad it went well! :yay:
I'll PM you my number if you want me to upload a pic? x

It wasn't, to bad when I had the boys scan, but I drank a litre bottle on the way and when I first went in, she said the water was still in my stomach and it takes an hour to reach the bladder. But I didn't want to take any chances and drank four more cups:shock::shock: so I was really really bursting, she said there was no way I,d get any more in:shock::shock:. With all of them tho, it was uncomfortable when I was being scanned coz they press quite hard (or so it seemed lol)

Gorgeous pic!! :love:

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1322257963.542555.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1322257963.542555.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 28
Yay thanks again!! Bet your sick of me saying that lol.

omg! can you really see that clear at 12 weeks!

such a lovely pic!
xxx

Thank you, it was a high definition scan, coz I choose to had a downs screening. :)

Last edited:
Hope mines as good as that next week x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back