Had my Scan this morning

Sol

Reaction score
Didn't have the usual Sonographer which was ace because she is as miserable as a wet weekend.

Anyway our sonographer was lovely and talked us through everything she was checking and everythong :)

Baby is all fine no problems at all from what she could see and about the right size too :)

Couldn't find out the sex if we wanted to as baby had their ankles crossed (very much like their mum and dad then) Very chilled baby and stretching and everything it was so cute. Will post pictures later.

Oops at length of post but am well excited lol :)

So glad all is well and good with baby x looking forward to pics x

Yayyy congrats on a sucessfull and happy scan Sol

And great news you got a different Scan lady - makes all the difference to have a happy and helpful one!

Looking forward to the piccys

Finally uploaded the pic was too tired last night :)

Attachments

• Scan4.jpg
    Scan4.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 10
Awww congrats sol! Glad you got another sonographer! I had a gynecologist the other day, she was awful, it was an internal scan, she had the thing halfway inside me, the phone rang, she pulled it out and answered the phone!!!! No sorry or anything! X x x x

Aw look at it's face :D glad everything went well! Lacey had her legs crossed at my 20 week scan so couldn't find out with her but it was so much fun not knowing spesh as it's the first!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back