Had my nuchal scan - all was fine!

Lynsey

Reaction score
Hello,

Just to let you know that I've just got back from my nuchal scan and all is fine! Baby was soooo cute waving its hands and legs. The Dr got him/her to flip upside down which was hysterical! He said the baby looks perfect so far which has made my day! I will post photos tomorrow when I can use the work scanner.

Hurry up Nicki and Madmish.....we want to know your results!!!

Lyns xx

Welcome back!
Glad everything went ok!
Hope you manage to get pics up soon! :dance:

That first scan is great isn't it! Not long until your 20 week scan, will you be finding out the sex?

Yes, I will be definitely finding out the sex. The suspense is killing me already and I have 7 weeks to wait!!

Thanks everyone!

That is brilliant hunny, so pleased it feels like agessss until we get the next one doesnt it???? :shakehead: :shakehead:

So pleased it went well for you hunny, its a big weight off your mind to hear all is well isnt it..I am still on cloud nine after my nuchal last week. It was much more thorough than my first scan, they pointed out loads of things, I was in awe.....it was breath taking!!

Bet you cant wait for 20 week scan now, seems so long to go, but I bet it fly by for us :pray: xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back