Had my Midwife Appt

Jaidy

Reaction score
Had my midwife appt this morning it was wicked.

Talked through my episode on Monday/Tues with her and she said bleeding isnt that uncommon after sex and that they would not have let me out of the hozzie if all wasnt hunkydory so I feel more reassured now. She said use it as an excuse to take it easy!!

Because of the bleed I have been signed off by my GP until my maternity leave starts so no more work for me...going to be a long wait. Im starting my mat leave at 29 weeks so il have 7 weeks paid sick before that. Im going to be so bored!

MW also checked heart, all fine and told me the baby's postion by feel.

I also booked in my booby feeding workshops and antenatal classes yay

Good good, at least your mind will be at ease more now youve spoken to her as well!!

God wish it was me off work, i am so bored at work, bugger all to do!!

booby feeding workshops hahahah bless ya,

glad she was able to put your mind at rest...

enjoy relaxing... might be the last time you get a chance for a good
few years !!!!!!!!!

Yeah this is true.....but its gonna be a long old wait!!

Il have to take up knitting :rotfl:

Thanks Nikki, how did all your tests go last Weds??

Fine cheers hun,still bruised from having bloods taken and my anti d :roll: ,got the midwife in 2 weeks so should find out about the glucose test result then :D xx

I've to get my anti-d injections next MW visit, i;ve to book a double apopintment as she said imay take an allergic reaction to it? Was everyhing ok with yours Nikki?

Hi Babe,

Glad all went well hun that is brilliant & glad you feel better about the whole ordeal after talking to your MW!!

Enjoy your time off hun, use it to do those things you always wanted to do and never got round to doing, before baby comes. :hug: xx

hi jade :wave: so glad you and baby are ok we were so worried about you. Glad all went well with the midwife also. Breastfeeding classes already :shock:

having time off is good excuse to take it easy catch up with rest :sleep: and prepare for the arrival. its a long time to wait though we will be here to keep you company when we can xx :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back