Had my growth scan on Friday :) *UPDATED WITH PIC :)*

Steelgoddess

Reaction score
Here is the piccie i promised of my little dumpling:)

31wks.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well I had my growth scan on Friday, because they were saying Baby Hay was heading for whopper status aka he was measuring 3-4 weeks ahead of his dates.

GTT was all fine and saw the little dude on Friday and he's growing really well and weighs 4lbs 10 the sonographer said this was fine and everything looked good oh and he's deffo a he :D his head is still mearuing a bit biger :shock: bit like his pop really lol!

I have a picture but everything here is chaos with operation Nursery underway so will try and upload at some :cheer: point!!

Even more excited now!!!!!

Glad that everything is well with babys growth etc....must have been nice to see him again.

:cheer: Yay, Baby Hay's gonna be a perfect size and probably has a slightly bigger head cos he's gonna be a child genius :D

:hug:

so is he measuring as a 35/36 weeker? or just your fundal height it?
So sweet you got to see him again!

Oooh that's interesting, when I was 32 weeks I had a scan to check baby's kidneys, and they did a growth scan at the same time. He measured in at exactly the same as yours!! I was wondering if it was a good weight, etc, as ever since then he's measured large. But I don't think fundal heights are as accurate as scans. So I'm feeling more reassured now if your sonographer said that weight was fine!

Glad it all went well!! :D

aww sharne you deserve all the baby happieness you can get after all you went through too get your lil man. :hug:

Glad everything went well at your scan and baba isn't going to be to much of a big lad :D

cant believe how quick its going for you.. he will be here sooo soon.. xx cant wait to see him!!

dannii87 said:
Little cutie!!! :cheer: He's got such a cute side profile :D x

I know bless him, my mum thinks he has my nose im DYING to see what he looks like, what his eyes are like if he's light lke his dad or dark like me grrr i feel so impatient!!!!!!

x

It's so exciting though!! He's not just A baby, he's YOUR baby so it will be so exciting just staring at him and seeing what the lucky little thing has inherited!! :cheer:

I still love scan pics :D You could never get bored with a scan pic! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back