Had my first parenting class

Keely

Reaction score
Hi all

Had my first parenting craft class today, learning how to reconise labour, chatting about fears and watched two birthing videos.

It was really good, enjoyed seeing all the other mums bumps and chatting to people in my area.... cant wait till next week now.

Keely xxxx

I have my anti natal tomorrow - i'm going to ask about the parent craft classes. I'm looking forward to them!

x

That's encouraging that you enjoyed them.

We've got our first class a week on Saturday. I'm feeling a bit apprehensive about them.

Hi All!!

I'm a bit worried as my classes hasn't started yet and I'm further on than all of you!! I really am starting to panic as I am so sure I'm going to go early.

Do you think I should call and book myself in rather than waiting for the midwife to do it as I'm not due to she her til next week!

S. xx

Hi sarah H I have got my first class tomorrow night so I wouldn't worry too much, they will contact you when the classes are starting.

Thats a releif! I thought that they'd forgotten about me as everyone else seems to start theirs at about 28(ish) weeks.

Thanks!!

S. xx

i have my first class 24th May - which will take me to 30 weeks - lookign forward to them now! I have 4 sessions each 1 1/2 hours long.
x

Mine are 4 weeks for 2 hours a week, then a hospital tour at the end of month.

I there was a range of women at mine, one girl was due in 5 weeks! so she will be ready to pop by the time we see the hospital, maybe she will have to stay!! hehe

I cant wait till next week!! :dance: :dance: xxx

:) I found mine really boring!!We had 4 2hour classes,then 1 1 hour class,then a tour of the maternity ward at the end of the 5 sessions.
I did pick up bits and bobs,but it all seemed like common sense.My OH found them quite interesting.
I prefer this forum!! :D

I guess i am just a pregnant fiend... cant get enough info, read every book, watch every program and love talking about it!! hehe xxxx

I would chase up the dates of your classes Sarah just in case.

They confirmed dates of my classes with me when telephoned to book them. I've since had further letters that I have to reply to to confirm our places - though everywhere will be different with the way they operate them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back