4D Scan at 27 Weeks

frankie247

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Ive got a special offer for a 4d scan, so made a booking today but the only available date that suited me was for the scan to be done at 27 weeks. Ideally I wanted to wait a bit longer but the offer was too good to refuse.

Has anyone else had a scan at 27 weeks? Have you got photos you are willing to post? I'm worried that itll still look like a bit of an alien lol and could do with some reassurance that at 27 weeks it'll look like a baby lol

Hey hun, I had minds done at 24 weeks and it was absolutely perfect. J also got a DVD too and that was great.

Hi

I had one with DS at 28 weeks and it was amazing. At the scan they unofficially diagnosed excess fluid so the pictures were so so clear, it was fab (although the polyhydramnios was not lol, but lucky I went and got referred back to midwife for it!)

I'm having one again this time at 26+2 and can't wait.

The company I go with recommend for best quality to go between24-27 week, only reason I went at 28 weeks with my son is because that is when they could fit me in!

They say that after 27 weeks baby is getting bigger so may not be so easy to get a clear picture.

I had ny first one at 23 weeks. I was worried she'd look a bit alienish lol but it's amazing how even at that gestation they look so much like a newborn baby!

Just seen on my scan confirmation that they recommend 24-27 weeks for anterior placentas and 26-29 weeks for posterior!!

Ive just had another one at 30 weeks - see my avatar :)

First try was at 27 weeks (sofia was snuggled up to my placenta so only managed one pic thats why we had to go again last weds)

Here is her 27 week piccy -

Not alien like at all :) You will LOVE it! xxx

30 week pic added too (in colour) to compare, she looks so much chubbier!! lol

Attachments

• 3dscan1.jpg
    3dscan1.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 7
  • rebecca_10.jpg
    rebecca_10.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 7
mine was 24 weeks i think, then i had a freebie one at 35 - the second one was rubbish - the first was sooo much bettter cos she had more room. xxx

Mine was at 26+4 and baby was snuggled right into my placenta so the sonographer found it hard to get pictures, this was what we got...

Attachments

• TC_8.JPG
    TC_8.JPG
    57.8 KB · Views: 6
  • TC_40.JPG
    TC_40.JPG
    62.9 KB · Views: 6
  • TC_52.JPG
    TC_52.JPG
    58.6 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online