• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

had my 4D scan yesterday with piccies!!

nikkix

Reaction score
Hey guys! My 4D scan was amazing!! Baby had his legs over his head first of all and he was grabbing his feet with his hands so couldnt see anything! After a can of coke and some jumping around we managed to get some lovely pics of his face! He is the right size, HB is 158bpm and he currently weighs 1lb 13oz awww! So little lol. He has my hamster cheeks and my OH's nose! We got a half hour DVD and 38 piccies! I have only put 4 of them on here tho for you all to see :) I want to meet my LO now :cheer:

Anyway meet my little boy!

BABYOFNIKKIANDMATT_29.jpg

BABYOFNIKKIANDMATT_21.jpg

BABYOFNIKKIANDMATT_20.jpg

BABYOFNIKKIANDMATT_10.jpg

OH my god!! Thats amazing :eek:)

I love 4d scans, really wish we could afford it.

He's gorgeous xxx

Awww ! thats amazing ! he is sooo cute !!

Oh I want a 4d scan now ! LOL ! !

xx :hug: :hug:

Hes gonna be a cutie lol Im still so happy after seeing him

awww they are amazing, he s so so so cute hun bet your over the moon with the scan?

Fantastic pics! Am hoping to get some at 21-22 weeks hope they are as good - cutie :D

Wow how fab are they!!!!!!! :dance:

Deffo gonna book mine asap :cheer:

He's gorgeous!!! How does it feel now you can imagine him in you? Is it better than before you had the 4d? Weird? Lovely?

aww hun he's soooo cute!!

JayK2387 said:
OH my god!! Thats amazing :eek:)

I love 4d scans, really wish we could afford it.

snap! they're awesome arent they!!

They are Amazing! :D

Ive just booked mine and waiting for confirmation, who did you have yours with? How long where you in for? Oh so many questions! :lol: :hug:

CharlieOne said:
They are Amazing! :D

Ive just booked mine and waiting for confirmation, who did you have yours with? How long where you in for? Oh so many questions! :lol: :hug:

I had mine with a company called 4D baby images in Essex, there are not many places down here that do them they seem to be mostly up north! we were there for 2 hours but we were in the scan bit for about an hour. Couldnt get any good pics at first so had to walk around and have a can of coke to get him to move. Id recommend it to anyone thinking of having one, it made me bond with him so much more. The only down side of them is that I want him here now :( Im getting impatient now coz I just wanna hold him now I have seen what he looks like but other than that it was amazing :D Hope you enjoy yours!

scones said:
Wow how fab are they!!!!!!! :dance:

Deffo gonna book mine asap :cheer:

He's gorgeous!!! How does it feel now you can imagine him in you? Is it better than before you had the 4d? Weird? Lovely?

Its great now I can imagine what he looks like. He is gonna be a spitting image of his dad lol has all his features apart from the cheeks which are from me! Hope you enjoy yours its worth every penny! We got 38 photos and a half hour dvd and they framed 4 pics for us for at home. Now all he needs to do is turn as he has been lying transverse for the last 10 weeks!

Awww they are great hello little one :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back