• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Picture from 4D!

He looks gorgeous. Still cant believe how clear they are. Was going to have but a bit expensive and hubby wants to keep the sex a suprise now. Is the DVD good??

Hannah X

Thats absolutely fantastic..i bet you cant keep your eyes off of him..can we have some more please?

i saw it straight away, that is gorgeous jade. your little man is a going to be a heartbreaker!! :cheer:

Oh Twinny, he is ADORABLE!! I am sitting here bawling!! Lee looking at me like I am mad, and he just had a look at what was making me cry, and he agress your little man is gorgeous!! I cant believe the way he is lying there all snuggly and sleepy!!!

I bet you are over the moon!!

How many times have you watched the DVD???!!! Hundreds I bet xxxxxx :hug:

Thank you so much guys, I know its a lovely picture isnt it, like you say Zoe all cuddled up and snuggly in my tummy lol...cant believe how tiny his little hand is!

I have watched the dvd so many times, I dont think il ever get bored of it.

I cant wait to show him when he is older! :D

Arent they amazing! Brilliant hun, you got any more piccies? You should be able to rip them from the dvd by pausing then pressing the print screen and pasting it into adobe or psp :D

I know, what an amazing thing for him to watch when he is older!!! I am so excited about mine now!!

:cheer:

Awww Jaidy, your baby boy is gorgeous!!! I am so happy for you. I can't wait until January when we can see our little ones!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back