Had My 4D Scan! *Pics*

MissyRee

Reaction score
Well i had my 4D scan today at 11 made sure i drank a can of Fanta a few minutes before going in so LO would be lively but my cheeky LO decided he didnt want to be looked at, he was facing the wrong way and didnt want to turn! I ended up having
10minute walk/ jumping/ hopping round the block then tried again, still baby didnt want to play!
So i went to the shop (luckily there was 1 right outside the place!) i tripped up the step on the way in the shop lol and got myself a bottle of coke and a red bull as the sonographer said caffine might help, so i drank half a bottle of coke and jumped about again then had some red bull but almost puked up! So when i went back in she said if he wasnt facing the right way we'd have to leave it and id still be charged at least half (£60) if not a little more :shock: Luckily LO had moved into a good position and we managed to get some lovely pics of him!! :cheer: x
Baby4DScan035.jpg

Baby4DScan021.jpg

Baby4DScan009.jpg

Baby4DScan016.jpg

Baby4DScan024.jpg

Baby4DScan028.jpg

Sorry they've come out abit big! In the 5th 1 he's doing a nurr niki nurr nurr hand :lol:

yay!! :cheer:

what a great scan.....glad you managed to get some good pics at last!!

he's a wee cutie :hug: xxxxxxx

aww sounds like he was being cheeky, but glad you managed to get some good pictures in the end :)

:hug: Thanks girls, also forgot to say she said he weighs 2lbs 6oz and that he is perfectly healthy :D x

What a cheeky little boy indeed!! heehee
Great pics MissyRee, so glad you got to see lots more of your LO and with an eventful tale too :D
Glad to know he's happy and healthy in there, very best wishes :hug: :hug: :hug:

awww them pictures are gorgeous, good job he decided to play ball :)

What a good looking young man :D

Glad you managed to get some good pics in the end :D

:D Hehe thanks girls :hug: I cant stop looking at the pics of him today :lol:
I said to my OH lastnight that i miss our LO after seeing him again even though his with me all the time, at least i have the dvd to watch :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back