Had my 3D scan!! with Lots of Pictures...

Squiglet

Reaction score
We went for our 3D scan today... everything looks good.. I had one done, to a) confirm the elusive sex of this child and b) because a 3D scan is the only way we could see that the baby doesn't have Poland Syndrome like her sister.. which I know is rare, but as it happened once, I was afraid of it happening again.. anyways we were there for nearly two hours because baby wouldn't move the right arm which is the one which Tia has problems with (gave me quite a scare).. so poor baby got battered and bruised, poked and prodded... When we have another scan in November, we have to just confirm the right arm is moving ok, but the baby did move it... Eventually.. :rotfl: In total we got 117 fotos.. (not all here of course)

You can see the elbow in right corner.. it didn't move from there...

SERENA_66.jpg

Until after two hours this happened..

SERENA_95.jpg

Basically telling us enough was enough...

SERENA_52.jpg

But baby was sleepy...

SERENA_35.jpg

and cheeky,

SERENA_17.jpg

But gave us the thumbs up that she was OK...

Oh yes... we are on this team by the way...

SERENA_6.jpg

after the fiasco of the blue nursery, blue push chair and several lots of baby boy clothes, only to be told oops no it's a little girl... I promised myself I'd get a picture to prove it to myself...

I'm so happy... :)

:cheer: :cheer: although i couldn't quite believe it was my baby though.. :think:

Oh yes... Im also measuring 27 + 5days making my due date 19th of January... so Mid you can add me to your fabulous list now :rotfl:

Hi

Those are amazing pics and congrats on the girl :D
Katrina

how lovely are they!!

so your 100% sure its a girl now :rotfl:

My scan said i'm now due on the 13th!! the midwife says 16th and i say 19th!!

:) Its definitely put my mind to rest.. at least I know that if this baby has Poland syndrome too, it won't be affected as badly as Tia.

i think thats what is great about scans as it offers some reassurance, much needed sometimes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back