• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

had my 38+4 mw appointment!

x.Lilly.x

Reaction score
So I had my mw appointment today, bp is fine etc.
She said baby is really low down and 3/5 engaged wich she said is good as 2nd babys don't norm engage until labour?

Measuring just under the average line wich is fabby.

But am getting wet down below more than usual, where my trackies and legs even feel wet and in the 'wetness' is brown blood or marks or whatever it is.
so seeing how it goes and if it doesnt die down in a few hours gna have to go get checked out at the hospital.

But all seems good bar that.
Bring on the babies eh!! :D

hope it sorts itself out 4 ya. :yay: for been 3/5 (same as me) lol xx

yay! we are all heading in the right direction it looks like ! x

need your adviceee, im in a pickle lol.
There is defo waters in my underwear, whethere it is my waters or not is another question.
I just changed my nickers and within 5 mins there was a wet patch in my underwear tht soacked thru my underwear.
im having a few niggling pains in my back and tummy but nothing major.

but i dont no what to do, i dont wanna go there and it be a waste of time again and it means getting my mum to drive 1 1/2 hours down here to look after my son.

would it be safe to leave it till morning? x

also now getting shooting pains all across my tummy that come and go..

could be hun. i jst dont wanna feel like im time wasting or being a panicker if its nothing lol

Do you definitely think it's waters? Im always wet these days but its not waters, just wetness from discharge which must be thin or something.

If you really think it's your waters then you should give them a quick call to see what to do. Maybe they will want to see you tomorrow?

see thts the thing. iv been in 3-4 times before thinking it was my waters but actually i just have shit loads of watery discharge.
but there did seem to be more than normal today but it cud jst be an increase in watery discharge.
so hard to tell! =/

see thts the thing. iv been in 3-4 times before thinking it was my waters but actually i just have shit loads of watery discharge.
but there did seem to be more than normal today but it cud jst be an increase in watery discharge.
so hard to tell! =/

Hmm yeah I know. I think waters smells different though, sounds silly but it smelt of water from what I can remember, like chlorine.

yeah i also have small little wet patches but is increased discharge but isnt running down my legs etc. i would maybe get checked out especially if you getting cramps etc, maybe you could ring labour ward for some advice?? xx

lilly if i were you id just wait it out, im sure its not anything to worry about exactly, if its early labour youll soon know as youll be in full blown labour! if i were you id wait til the pains are regular and timeable, then call mum and then call hosp. just so you know its waters. if they are leaking and not completely gone i wouldnt have thought there would be much risk of infection but i may be wrong, if they go then thats a bonus! i swear a couple of weeks ago you were 1-2 cms dilated, are you still dilated? xx

i think at this stage tho hun, if there leaking they induce u after a few days cus the water going down around the baby.
im not sure hun, no ones has felt for dilation since then.
am going into town today so am going to go get checked just to bed on the safe side, cus im still leaking quite a bit.
im sure itll be fine tho, but yeah :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back