Had my 20wk scan plus suprise!!! *UPDATED WITH PICS*

~*Leanne*~

Reaction score
well girls, went for scan yesterday morning....everythings fine with baby....BUT....baby was in funny position with legs closed so they couldnt tell the sex :( i was sooo upset OH's mum went off ringing round private clinics to get me in for a private scan, came across a 4D scan in Nottingham for £75 (couldnt believe how cheap it was!!!) so we decided to drive down there and have that, it was the most fantastic thing i have ever seen, we got 5 photos, a DVD of baby moving and a cd of the all the pics, at first baby had its legs on its head lol was sooo magical seeing baby move....anyway we finally found out the sex and we are having..........

.........a baby GIRL!!!!!!!

I cant believe it - i was sooo convinced i was having a boy but sooooooooooooo happy im having a girl!!!!

Hope the pic's work.

This is the normal NHS scan pic we got in the morning.
Jun1007.jpg

love this one!
Jun1001.jpg

is that a little smile i see?
Jun1002.jpg

look at her tiny fingers :D
Jun1004.jpg

Peekaboo!
Jun1003.jpg

we got to choose a large pic out of all of them, and we all loved this one, sucking her thumb!!!
Jun1006.jpg

congratulations i thought girl to start with :wink: :cheer:

i knew it was a girl.
Congratulations and look forward to seeing your pics. xx

Hi leanne was it " window to the womb" i went there in nottingham and it was amazing????

Congrats on your little GIRL xxx

Yeah :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: glad everything went well and congrats on your little girl!!!! It's so good that you got into a private scan on the same day.

Aww that's fab hun! Congrats on your little girl :cheer: Enjoy shopping for lots of pink things now!

Sarah x

MissSara said:
Hi leanne was it " window to the womb" i went there in nottingham and it was amazing????

Yeah it was Window to the Womb - looked like a house from the outside?? it was fantastic - worth every penny!!!

i was sooo convinced she was a boy i even asked the woman if she was positive it was a girl lol i am sooo pleased though and cant stop smiling, off to George at Asda tonight for some pink shopping!! :D

Yey thats great!! :D
I knew she was a girl!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

~*Leanne*~ said:
MissSara said:

Yeah it was Window to the Womb - looked like a house from the outside?? it was fantastic - worth every penny!!!

i was sooo convinced she was a boy i even asked the woman if she was positive it was a girl lol i am sooo pleased though and cant stop smiling, off to George at Asda tonight for some pink shopping!! :D

Yeah thats the one, thats were we went last month for our 4d scan, i found the man a little talkative.....lol. He never shut up......lol.

If its the asda at handsworth theres some right nice lil girly things in there... not that i bought any seem as im blue...lol.
Congrats again hun xxx

wow fantastic!!!!! congrats on your baby girl!!!

But £75!!!! That's amazing!! I paid £260 for mine with Oliver and it sounds like we got the same package!!!

You know, it actually seems worth travelling the 2 hours down the motorway to Nottingham to only pay that much for the scan!!!

Aww congratulations go MIL !!! She sounds like a bleedin stunner, gosh congratulations ! :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance: :cheer:

aww those pics are so great bet it was an amazing experience :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back