Had my 12 week scan today

Parker7

Reaction score
Hi girls
This morning was my 12 week scan and it was surreal!!
Straight away we saw baby and it was a little acrobat! Sliding up and own, kicking it's legs, scratching it's head.
It really is crazy to think how developed it is at 12 weeks - It's definitely not a bunch of cells!
I opted for the Nuchal Downs test, which she wrote in my notes "NT - 1.0mm" Which from reading on here I think that's good? Anything below 3.5mm is OK?
Had some blood taken though, so I should get the results back in 2 weeks.

Been put back 4 days, so 12 weeks today, due 22nd November, so need to adjust my ticker.

2012-05-10104635.jpg

Lovely pic and yes that measurement sounds lovely and low x

Brilliant news on your happy scan - lovely piccy too, really amazing at 12 weeks how it's a full baby in there. That result on Nuchal thickness is brilliant too.

Thanks everyone!
I have had no symptoms whatsoever so it was nice to actually see and believe that I'm pregnant. I think hormones are supposed to taper off soon,.so I think I might have got away with it scott free!

Have updated the tri 1 list with your good news x

U lucky mare, i wish i was lucky to have a sail free pregnancy lol, congratulations, when are u due xx

I know I have been so lucky, literally scott free. I hope all my pregnancies will be like this.
I'm due 22nd November, although I think it's 18th. I was put back 4 days at the scan, but going off my own dates, I know it's the 18th. But either way, the end of November.

Can anyone tell from that whether you think it's a boy or a girl or not? I have been looking for this "nub" is that that thing that looks like 3 dots above?

My first pregnancy was the same! No symptoms at all! this pregnancy I've felt really sick and tired!!

Old lady said if u have a fat arse in preg its a boy, if u carry from in front its a girl xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back