Had complete meltdown at work - so funny!!

Welshy1

Reaction score
I can laugh about it today but I had a complete hysterical meltdown in work yesterday.

Am 25 weeks and am still being sick on a daily basis, had sickness BIG TIME yesterday, even ended up being sick in my office bin again. :sick:

Started crying hysterically at my desk while two guys stood awkwardly in my doorway trying to calm me down! Ended up crying down the phone to the GP's receptionist who must've felt sorry for me as she actually gave me an emergency appointment! Saw the GP and even though he's told me he want's to sign me on the sick I've opted for stronger anti sickness tabs.

Can't take time off as my OH only started a new job y'day so ATM I'm the only breadwinner.

Feel crappy for having to take tabs but it's really getting me down now.

I keep giggling to myself recalling the guys shuffling from foot to foot using every cliche in the book to get me to stop crying.

:rotfl:

aww bless, do you get sick pay? hopefully your sickness will ease off. do the tabs help? guys are funny around pregnant women lol or just emotional women in general lol x

oh no! thats horrible that your still being sick. i hope your new tablets work. im getting down and feeling rubbish because im still being sick at 14 weeks! not sure how i would cope having it as long as you have!! feel better soon hun :hugs: x x x

Oh, that really sucks! Poor you! Hope the stronger drugs help.

aww bless, do you get sick pay? hopefully your sickness will ease off. do the tabs help? guys are funny around pregnant women lol or just emotional women in general lol x

Luckily I do get sick pay as I'm still being sick so the Dr has signed me off for a week.

Where I work there's about 100 men and two women (inc me) so when we do get emotional they have no idea what to do!!

Soooo funny!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back