• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Had another growth scan today!

x Naomi x

Reaction score
Baby is still big! Her average for her belly, head , and femur comes out at 35weeks 5 days, but her belly is 37 weeks 3 days damned diabetes! Her weight is 6lb 1 oz!

Back in another 2 weeks got 5 different people to see then :shock: first off to the maternity ward, then off for a growth scan and doppler, then the midwife, then the consultant and then the diabetic clinic, think i may as well just move in :?

easier said then done but try not to worry...

She still has a few weeks to even out and even then she may be lighter then they thought... :hug:

Not too worried to be honest, as long as she is happy in there and not getting poorly, we were expecting her to be 9lb plus anyway due to me being 9lb 7oz at birth and OH not much less,

If she gets too big they will whip her out but if she carries on like this then they will leave me til 39 weeks for a sweep unless i have gone into labour before then of course :wink:

Tis boring having lots of medical attention, but I try to think of it as extra special care, which some women would only get if they paid for it.

Hope she doesnt get huuuuge for you and everything else is ok too

Oooh she's a biggun then! TBH, everyone suspected Tillytots little man to be humungous and he was a good weight (I think 7lb something?!) So don't always go by what they say :hug:

You might be meeting lil miss before expected then! Just make sure you don't pop before me and you'll be alright :twisted: :lol: :wink:

:hug: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back