Had an extra scan today :-)

reallyoldmum

Reaction score
Went for my screen chat with the scanning lady this afternoon and she sneaked me an extra scan :D She put my EDD at 12th February and the CRL was 30 mm so 9 weeks 6 days today. I saw the baby's hands and leg and also heard the heart beat although she didnt say what the rate was she did say it was nice and strong.....

I'm so excited I just cant believe Dave didnt come with me as he was working but she did give me a picture to give to him :D

Hi :wave:

Hope you dont mind me popping in from Tri 2 lol.

Fab news about your scan, that was lovely of the sonographer to get you a little surprise scan. Its one of the best feelings ever isn't it when you see your LO on the screen.

So pleased everything is going well.

:hug: xxxxxxxx

Thats wonderful news - I'm so pleased for you! When can we see the picture?
Take care.
x

Oh thanks ladies - your lovely comments have cheered me up - Dave wont be back till 3.00 am (just in time for my first toilet run!!) so its been nice to share it with someone :D

Dave has our camera so I will have to wait until tomorrow to take a picture and put it up - to be honest its not that clear but its beautiful to me :D

awww hun thats fab :D am well pleased for you cant wait to see the pic xxxxxxxxxxx

im so so pleased it went well for you and you got an extra scan!!
scans are great! :dance:
even though my early scan happened from a scare id had it was still lovely to see bean and know everything is okay!

take care x x x x :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back