• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

had an emergency early scan today

igglepiggle

Reaction score
hello had a bit of a scare today
been rushed for a scan to check baby was growing in the right place as i been having some pain
everything is fine with baby exept there is an extra empty sac
feeling really sad at the loss of the twin but am so happy baby is doing fine and i was only 2 days out from my dates
was so nice to see baby on the screen too makes it feel more real

Awwww hun, sorry to hear about the twin. Same happened to my friend. Just sending you some of these :hug: :hug: :hug:

sorry about the twin, but glad the other babys ok :hug: :hug: :hug:

Awww, sorry about the other twin. Glad you have one healthy one though :hug: :hug:

Ah, you poor thing sorry to hear about your bubba's twin but great news Bubba is ok. :hug:

I'm glad baby is ok hun, very sorry to hear about the twin though :( :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: aww hn sorry to hear the loss of the twin xx

That's sad news hon. I have read somewhere that unexplained bleeding in the first trimester is often due to this. Great that you have one healthy little baby growing in there though, hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months. x

aw hun im sorry :( the same happened to me with my 2nd. we lost oliver's twin early on,still think about what it would have been like with two of him.

if you want to chat then pm me :)

aww, im sorry about the twin :hug: :hug: :hug:

glad to hear the other one is ok tho :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen