Had a trip to A&E last night at 11.30pm

littleem

Reaction score
Well last night was very scary Bethany went to bed as normal last night not a problem then i woke at 11.30pm as she was making a funny noise, and when i went into her i noticed she was struggling to breathe like something was stuck, so we put the light on and she was paley yellow and had bright bright red eyes like she'd been screaming for hours when she hadnt, anyway within 5mins she worsened quickly so oh rung an ambulance ( i didnt like to ring one because dont like bothering them but glad we did).

When they got their she had coughed and coughed and coughed up what looked like mucous, bethany did seem to settle a little but they took her upto hospital to be checked, by the time we were seen she was being her smiley usual self (cheeky monkey). The paediatric docs checked her over too said couldnt find anything obvious but it was likely this cold and cough going round and she had some mucous stuck they did say we could stay in to be observred but seen a though she was fine we brought her home eventually at 04.30am and they've given us open access to ward for 2 days if she seems unwell again. Its just so scary they just become ill so quick, we only put her in her own room on fri so was very scared when we brought her home.

Fingers crossed she seems okay this morning, just tired!!!!!

Just thought i would let you all know

Gosh what a scare. I hope it doesn't happen again and one of these for you too :hug:

you poor things - hope she's a bit better now :hug: :hug: :hug:

How scary for you. Thank goodness she is ok :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thats really frightening glad she is ok now and hope you are ok too :hug:

Holy crap... That would have scared the living daylights out of me!!!! I'm so glad shes ok... !!! :shock: :shock: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: you just want to be a mind reader don't you so that you know what's wrong and how they are feeling. I'm glad she's ok :hug:

Thanks for all the replies, she seems okay but just keeping a close eye on her, just wish they could tell you whats wrong.

sorry only just seen this. gosh that mustve been so frightening! i hope she's better :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back