Had a doctors appointment today and another scan

Melanie

Reaction score
I saw my little girl again today!!! My new doctor (i demanded a different one after last time lol) wanted to check Thea's size and position so she gave an ultrasound. She has turned head down now! So yay no more breech baby lol.

Her length and size is spot on for the 32 weeks but her weight is only at 29 weeks. That's nothing to worry about though, it just means she wont be quite as big as the doctors in the UK thought, i can live with that!!! She is healthy and her heart is really strong so I'm happy.

I got some new pictures too but my scanner is in England so I'm going to try messing around with the digital camera to see if i can get a decent photo of them to put online, if i cant then Richard will see if there is a scanner he can use at work for me.

I weigh 12 bloody stone now!!!!!!!!!!!! Which means i have put on over 4 stone so far, scary!!! I've past the point where i care to be honest. I will just have to work hard once Thea is born because i certainly cant be bothered to right now.

Had some more blood tests done (they are forever taking my blood from me in this country!).

I've been put on iron tablets because I'm anemic (which explains why I'm so tired) but other that I'm doing great.

aww im glad all is well melanie.
ive put on loads of weight too. Perhaps near on 2 and half stone. I daren't weigh myself to see.

I'm catching up on you with the weight Melanie, and i'm only 23 weeks!! I'm gonna be a proper big mama!!

Glad all is well Mel and lucky you getting a bonus scan. I see my midwife tomorrow so hopefully I'll know if my baby is still breech (though I'm having a section anyway) and also I want to ask more about her size as she said she was big before but didn't expand on what that might mean.

I daren't go on the scales either but I am definitely getting the start of a double chin which has really annoyed me :lol:

Hey Mel

Glad all is well with little one; that is cool that you got another scan as well.

You really don't look that big from the photos you posted.

Look forward to seeing your scan pictures.

Take care :D

Glad all went well with your new doctor Mel. I have got my next midwife appointment on Tuesday and I am really looking forward to it - it's been five weeks since I last saw her, so hope she's able to tell me that all is progressing well. How did they know you were anaemic - did you have bloods taken? I feel wrecked of an evening, but just thought it was cos I get up at 6.15.

Yeah i had bloods taken Dippy, they take bloods at every appointment here :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back