Had a bit of a scare today!

kadesmummy

Reaction score
Logan usually moves alot! and since about 9pm last night i hadn't felt a thing, so naturally i was worried - but decided to get on with my day and see if eating/drinking/moving around/lying still decided to budge him.. no such luck, so i phoned up the maternity unit and they told me to go in.. so went in, LOVELY midwife - found his heartbeat straight away =], the little bum was lying at the back, and probably kicking back the way so i couldn't feel a thing! and.. i actually love her for this!.. scheduled me in for a reassurance scan on Tuesday! which she totally didn't need to do since i had heard his heartbeat, she said it was quite slow anyway and they only had 5 patients for the clinic that day so popped me in for a scan at 11.20, this will be the 4th time i've saw my little man on scan since 17 weeks.. :) he just decides to not co-operate with mummy or the midwives at all haha.

23+2

xx

ooo... how exciting, you get to see bubs again!! isn't it nice when the system doesn't just work, but is fantasitic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back