Had 1st MidWife Appointment Today!

MissyRee

Reaction score
Well i had my first Mid-Wife appointment today she was really nice which was good, i kept thinking please dont be a grouchy Mid-Wife! Anyways me and my other half went together, we got a bag with some free samples and stuff inside including a really cute lil newborns nappy! Does every1 get them? As i dont think my friends did (they go a different clinic) and after we left i found a £10 note in the street which is going in our baby fund piggy bank :cheer: !! What a day, its been a really good day i also got a rough due date so i'll now attempt at putting a ticker on lol :0)

Congratulations - what a great day for you. Glad you've got a nice midwife! :hug:

Thanks guys :hug: i was feeling really anxious before going but im feeling better now after meeting her and getting lots of info on everything! :0)

Wow finding a tenner :cheer: That's great :D And of course that your midwife is nice too. I didn't get any free things just lots of advertising. Maybe it depends on your area.

Yeah i thought it might be something to do with the area and there sure is alot of advertising in the folder i got aswell! I no it felt like my lucky day (apart from really bad nausea) i met my really nice Mid-Wife, got some lil freebies and then a free tenner! :cheer: Hope everyone else has been having a nice day too!!

Wow, lucky day... Where do you live? Any houses around there!? I could do with a bit of that luck!

I didn't get a newborn nappy :(

Glad you got a nice midwife too - that really helps! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back