• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Gym

Princess81

Reaction score
Well, I went to the Gym yesterday. Did quite a hard workout and ache like HELL today - in addition to my hangover.

I have decided to turn over a new leaf and would like to lose 2 stone by October. Is that realistic? I dunno? I would like to be in shape before getting preggers.

So, I ignored cider last night and drank vodka and lemonade :oooo:

I use the gym at work and just after I'd done 20 mins on the cross trainer and was suitably sweaty and discusting who should walk in to do some weights but Mr gorgeous himself Jim (some of you will know who i menan) - affronted is the word I would use.

Anyhoo, I'll be going there again tomorrow and then swimming on Tuesday.

Will just have to wire my jaw now.:shock:

On a bad note i smoked 6 cigs last night, and projectiled at the side of the road, AGAIN :shakehead:

:rofl: @ projectiled

Drunk and dissorderly that is :lol:

I think 2 stone by october is realistic but will need some real commitment, good luck.

Oh and BTW some fellas like the sweaty, out of breath, just shagged look, he might have been well turned on :lol: xx

lol he did stay there for quite a while...... Made me work harder tho as didn't want to show my real unfitness by slowing the pace on the treadmill.

You should aim to lose about 1-2lbs a week on a weight loss program, so 2 stone by October is do-able. You don't look like you need to lose it though!

When you are on the cross trainer/bike/treadmill then do intervals. They are fantastic for burning fat, but also getting fit. You do 1 min at high intensity, 2 mins low, 1 min high, etc.

Good luck hun :)

Good ole interval training!! We did that in Police training and I still remember the pain! Good though. I just need to find some sort of healthy eating programme now, that's my prob, I do eat shite. I can carry weight OK cause I'm tall but seriously, 2 stone would get me back to Jayne instead of someone who looks like they ate Jayne.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back