Gutted :(

cosmicgirl

Reaction score
I'm due to ov this week and I've got flu :(
I have never had flu before, had to call dr out last night as was sooo ill. Couldnt move anything, even my eyes and I've never had a headache like it. I'm heavily medicated now but still in bed. I'm going to be out this month I'm sure - gutted :(

Can you not just ask hubby to hop on even if you are out of it? You will be so drugged up you will barely notice, but it still gets the deed done ;-)

P.S. Hope you feel better soon:flower:

Last edited:
I think what I'm going to do is get him to see to himself then stick it in as he's about to..... y'know :) My whole body and skin is so painful to touch, I couldn't have him on there. Great timing eh :( x

hope you feel better soon hun, if all else fails, turkey baster x x

Oh no, sorry cosmic, hope you feel better soon. That happened to me in january, had flu whole week of OV.

xxx

Thanks girls, can't believe I have it now! Dr flew to my house in less than 20 mins last night as he thought I had meningitis, thank god I don't. I think it will be a turkey baster job, not at all confident for this month now. I doubt it will be easy for my flu-ridden body to conceive :( xx

Ye i dont think its good for OV if your temp goes above 38 (cant remember where i read, but looked it up at the time), mine was over that. Make sure you take paracetamol to try keep your temp down.

I am taking paracetamol and have been prescribed codeine but am trying to avoid taking that if poss as I don't think that's great around ov. I worry that I might not ov at all this week as I'm soo ill. Temp back down to 37 but spiking when paracetamol runs out, I'm fuming! x

awww cosmic, really hope you feel better soon! :flower:

i agree turkey baster to do the job! FX for you hun! x x x x x

aw sweetie, really hope you are better soon, how horrid :petal: xx

Oh no, i think ibuprofen can stop you from OV, i remember reading the leaflet and being like:shock::shock: i prefer it for headaches.

Hope you feel better soon cosmic. xx

Oh no, i think ibuprofen can stop you from OV, i remember reading the leaflet and being like:shock::shock: i prefer it for headaches.

Hope you feel better soon cosmic. xx

Doh :wall2: I took 6 nurofen yesterday :( x

The should put it in big letters on the box! maybe try not take anymore :( sorry for dropping that bombshell hun :(

I won't take anymore now. I'm even more upset that my bbt's have been messed up now too! :( x

Oh Cosmic, it sounds like you've got it rough. I hope you feel better soon.

Can you not just ask hubby to hop on even if you are out of it? You will be so drugged up you will barely notice, but it still gets the deed done ;-)

:rofl:

I've used the 'hop on' line on DH before now :lol:

I don't think anyone in their right mind would want to "hop on" my sweaty, burning, shivering body right now lol x

aw cosmic it sounds awful, just awful. Rest up and make sure you are on top form very very soon :hug: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back